a girlfriend of mine threw a pinterest party a few weeks ago. everyone was to bring supplies for a project they had pinned and a bottle of wine. this was the perfect time for me to start this wreath!
i couldn’t find a link to any diy instructions for this, so i’ll give you my best interpretation. here’s what you’ll need:
- three colors of yarn
- about 15 styrofoam balls. i used two different sizes
- floral wire
- burlap or ribbon for hanging
1) tie the yarn onto a ball.
2) and then start wrapping! wrap each ball until completely covered and then tie off. you’ll need about fifteen balls of different colors.
6. attach a ribbon (or in my case a strip of burlap) for hanging.mine didn’t turn out quite as pretty as my inspiration, but i still think it’s pretty cute.
what fall crafts have you done this month?
despite blogging so highly about my favorite season last week, nature has been a bit cruel, as i’ve been under the weather for a week now. one advantage of staying in is that i’ve had time to work on some projects! first up, this adorable fall garland from a beautiful mess that i was ogling during my last post:
luckily i already had all the supplies- twine and felt- in my craft cabinet. after a few hours of cutting and stringing while watching a saturday morning movie, i had completed my first fall craft project. what do you think?